Total Metal Recycling Ltd is a metal recycling business, our registered office is at: 3rd Floor, 207 Regent Street, London, W1B 3HH.
1. YOUR RIGHTS At Total Metal Recycling Ltd we are committed to protecting your rights to privacy. They include the right to: • The right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data. • The right to have a copy of all of the personal data we process. • The right to rectify any inaccurate or incomplete data. • The right to restrict the processing of your personal data. • The right to refuse the process we carry out based on our legitimate interest. • The right to know how long we store your personal data. • The right to access your personal data. • The right to erasure, where legal requirements permit.
2. THE PROCESS OF YOUR DATA Total Metal Recycling Ltd as a scrap dealer also is required by legislation to keep certain personal data. This data includes: • Scrap metal Supplier’s names and addresses • Scrap buyer’s names and addresses • Copy of identification e.g driving licences, passports, utilities bills and bank statements. • Electronic transfer receipts and cheques • Vehicle registration.
3. SHARING PERSONAL DATA At Total Metal Recycling Ltd personal data is only strictly share in house. Physical document access of personal data is secured and limited to designated individuals. Electronic data is protected and/ or encrypted and again only accessible to limited designated individuals. Total Metal Recycling Ltd does not share personal data with third parties’ other than: • Total Metal Recycling’s professional advisers. • Government / Local authorities. • Law enforcement agencies, where required by law. • In accordance with a court order.
4. LEGITIMATE INTERESTS In Total Metal Recycling Ltd our legitimate interests also involve processing more information in regard to the buying and selling of scrap metal. This data includes: • CCTV Footage. • Documents in regard to scrap metal dealer licence numbers, our own included. • Any documents in relation to ours and others Waste Carrier’s registration. • Environmental permits and Waste transfer information. • Suppliers, buyers and Total Metal Recycling Ltd invoices, receipts and accounts are maintained.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
Alternatively you are free to change your cooking settings at any time using the buttons below.
COOKIES OFF. (You are currently set not to accept cookies).
6. FURTHER INFORMATION For further information or questions please contact Total Metal Recycling Ltd at firstname.lastname@example.org You can also obtain more information from the ICO website, www.ico.org.uk
Updated – 24/05/2018
Collection Service, Skips
and Bins Available
Arrange your scrap metal collection today, call now on 01932 988348.
Where to find us
Total Metal Recycling LTD Weylands Treatment Works Molesey Road Walton on Thames Surrey KT12 3PB